Passionate about excellence and driven by the diversity of experience and global exposure to different clients at different stages of the development process. You would never say that working here is boring.
We are a team where design is at the core of who we are, not just the job that we do.
We have just completed our new 2022 strategy which has a significant focus on the development of our team. We are not a multinational company, we are a small dynamic agency with significant growth in our sights.
Working in Dolmen means that:
- You will have a dedicated line manager/director to report to and manage your career
- In house ‘masterclass’ training
- External training when required/planned
- Regular performance reviews and targets
- Your own dedicated desk, computer, phone and mobile phone
- Weekly team fruit boxes (and probably too many biscuits!), boundless tea and a very fancy coffee machine
- Quarterly offsite team days (where we share our work and attempt to outdo the last team activity challenge, past challenges include 4x4 driving, surfing, clay pigeon shooting, crystal maze, zip lining, tree climbing, beer tasting)
- Annual family BBQ (because our families matter to us)
- Annual Christmas party (with the now epically important ‘DIY Kris Kindle’)
- You get to (sort of) have some control on what plays through the studio Sonos system (perhaps no gabba techno, but we are generally open to diverse musical tastes!)
- A bloomin’ great bunch of people to work with who are incredibly collaborative and generous with their time
We are based in the exciting Dublin IoT hub that is DCU Alpha, in the heart of Glasnevin, a literal 5min walk (door to gate) to the Botanic Gardens. Plenty of car parking, secure bike parking, onsite fitness classes, onsite social events (beer+pizza nights), 2 onsite café’s (and plenty more in the area), reduced price membership to the DCU gym (full gym, 25m pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi), free monthly bike servicing, regular cross-company networking events with free lunches… interested yet?
Follow the links below for information on current opportunities:
Senior Medical Device Designer / Mid-Level Medical Device Designer
Data Protection Policy (Candidates for Employment)